Wild Rosella Body Lotion 500ml
Leif's Wild Rosella Body Lotion is formulated with Alpine Pepper & Damascan Rose. Leaving your skin hydrated and silky smooth on all skin types.
Floral & Sweet
A wonderfully aromatic clean-formulation body lotion that uses unique native Australian botanical oils to leave your skin sweetly scented and highly hydrated. Use this antioxidant rich body moisturiser daily to enjoy soft and scented skin. For best results apply generously to damp skin after showering, we recommend pairing with our Wild Rosella Body Cleanser.
Botanicals of Note:
Wild Rosella – Rich source of antioxidants, nourish and regenerate the skin. Alpine Pepper – Stimulates and boosts circulation. Aloe Vera – Binds moisture to ensure proper hydration to the skin.
For moisture: Sweet Almond Oil – High in nutrients, it quickly lubricates and absorbs into the skin preserving its moisture balance. Aloe Vera and Glycerine – binds and retains moisture to ensure proper hydration and prevent dryness. Cetearyl Alcohol – Derived from coconut natural oils and fats it imparts emollient properties to lock in moisture, leaving skin soft and supple.
- $9.95 Flat rate shipping Australia wide. Excludes (rugs, lockers, bassinets, moses baskets, furniture, lighting and mirrors).
- Bulk/ Large items including rugs, lockers, bassinets, moses baskets, furniture, lighting and mirrors will incur a shipping fee. Shipping invoice will be sent via email once purchase has been made. Alternatively you can email us prior to purchase for a shipping quote.
- Weave Rugs will incur a flat rate $35 shipping per rug.
- Free local pickup available to Newcastle & Lake Macquarie Region NSW. Pickup location is Valentine 2280.
- Free local delivery available to Newcastle & Lake Macquarie Region NSW. Must be located within a 20km radius of Valentine.
- For international customers, please email us at email@example.com for a quote.
- Orders placed during weekdays will be processed and shipped within 1-2 business days. (excludes public holidays). You will be supplied with a tracking number once your package has been shipped so you can track your goods to your front door.
- If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase, we can happily offer you an exchange or refund, provided you contact us within 7 days of receiving the item. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your options
- All purchases on art and rugs are final and can not be returned for a refund / exchange / credit note, unless deemed faulty. We do not accept any returns on sale goods.
- Any returned item must be in perfect, unused condition with no damage to the item or the packaging and all tags still attached.
- Unfortunately, we do not refund the original shipping fee, nor do we cover the return shipping fee unless the product is faulty.
- We cannot accept responsibility for items returned that are lost in transit back to us. To avoid this, we recommend you using registered post or a trackable courier.
- All prices are listed in Australian dollars and are subject to a goods and service tax of 10% which is included in the price.
- We accept Credit Cards (Visa, Mastercard) and Paypal
Monday—Friday 9 am—5 pm
M: 0413 201 696