Turkish imported Natural Travertine, beautiful from all angels. This material is a two in one. The dual side surfaced stone can be utilised in either way showcasing the raw unfilled pits or natural occurring soft whirls.
These versatile Travertine pieces can be used to display your favourite everyday rituals, product photography, cheese boards, and an array of homeware staples. The options are endless!
Each piece is handmade and carved in Melbourne, Australia. All pieces are sourced and produced in an environmentally conscious manner utilising a sustainable ethical focus.
Medium: Approx. 25cm x 16cm
Large: Approx. 30cm x 21cm
Due to natural variations each piece will vary slightly in pattern & shape resulting in one of a kind unique pieces.
- $9.95 Regular shipping. Due to Covid, please allow an extra 7-10 days for shipping.
- $20 Express shipping. Due to high parcel volumes, we cannot guarantee delivery times.
Bulk/ Large items including, lockers, framed art & furniture will incur a shipping fee. Shipping will be calculated by size and weight of the item. Alternatively shipping invoice will be sent via email once purchase has been made.
- MUSTARD MADE: Locker orders will be sent to you directly from the suppliers warehouse, shipping on these items may take a 7 days longer to be despatched.
- WE PONDER: $33 Flat rate shipping Australia wide on Lighting.
- UNRIVALLED INTERIORS: We offer a flat rate of $200 on furniture / $260 for WA. All pieces are hand made, please allow 2-4 weeks for pieces to be produced. If you need your items earlier, please contact us directly.
- Free Local Pickup available to Newcastle & Lake Macquarie Region NSW. Pickup location is Valentine 2280 (Monday - Friday) (Excludes Mustard Made, We Ponder & Unrivalled Interiors - If you select this option at checkout we will email you with an invoice for shipping)
- Free Local Delivery within a 10km radius of 2290 (Gateshead NSW). (Excludes Mustard Made, We Ponder & Unrivalled Interiors - If you select this option at checkout we will email you with an invoice for shipping)
- Delivery Days: Monday & Friday (9am-5pm).
- For international customers, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote.
- Orders placed during weekdays will be processed and shipped within 1-2 business days (excludes public holidays). You will be supplied with a tracking number once your package has been shipped so you can track your goods to your front door.
- Due to Covid-19 delivery times may vary.
- If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase, we can happily offer you an exchange or refund, provided you contact us within 7 days of receiving the item. Please contact us at email@example.com to discuss your options
- All purchases on art, lockers and lighting are final and can not be returned for a refund / exchange / credit note, unless deemed faulty.
- We do not accept any returns on sale goods.
- Any returned item must be in perfect, unused condition with no damage to the item or the packaging and all tags still attached.
- Unfortunately, we do not refund the original shipping fee, nor do we cover the return shipping fee unless the product is faulty.
- We cannot accept responsibility for items returned that are lost in transit back to us. To avoid this, we recommend you using registered post or a trackable courier.
- All prices are listed in Australian dollars and are subject to a goods and service tax of 10% which is included in the price.
- We accept Credit Cards (Visa, Mastercard), Paypal & AfterPay
Monday—Friday 9 am—5 pm
M: 0413 201 696