Travel Essentials Pack— Desert Lime
The Travel Essentials Pack in Desert lime includes a quartet of travel-sized body and hair products to effectively cleanse and hydrate on-the-go. Each kit contains a body cleanser, hydrating body lotion, refreshing shampoo and nourishing conditioner.
This little beauty is the perfect size for both long haul journeys or short weekends away.
Each kit comes thoughtfully packaged in a reusable travel pouch, crafted sustainably from 80% regenerated leather.
1 x Desert Lime Body Cleanser, 75ml
1 x Desert Lime Body Lotion, 75ml
1 x Blue Cypress Shampoo, 75ml
1 x Blue Cypress Conditioner, 75ml
1 x Regenerated leather travel pouch
Botanicals of Note
Cleanser: Desert Lime – Stimulates and revitalises. Sweet Orange Oil –Calming and uplifting to promote restfulness. Vanilla – Soothing characteristics. Cocoamidopropyl Betaine – A gentle surfectant sourced from Coconut Oil that degreases and emulsifies unwanted oils and dirt allowing them to be washed away, conditioning and softening the skin.
Lotion: Desert Lime – Stimulates and revitalises due to its astringent and toning actions. Sweet Orange Oil – Calming and uplifting to promote restfulness. Vanilla – Soothing characteristics. Sweet Almond Oil – High in nutrients, it quickly lubricates and absorbs into the skin preserving its moisture balance. Aloe Vera and Glycerine – binds and retains moisture to ensure proper hydration and prevent dryness. Cetearyl Alcohol – Derived from coconut natural oils and fats it imparts emollient properties to lock in moisture, leaving skin soft and supple.
Shampoo: Blue Cypress – Harvested from the Northern Territory, Blue Cyprus is prized for it’s anti-bacterial qualities and woody aroma. Lemon Scented Tea Tree – This certified organic oil delivers powerful cleansing benefits and a beautifully fresh scent. Eucalyptus Radiata – Crisp, clean aroma that helps lift the senses. For condition: Hydrolised Wheat Protein – Works to repair and strengthen hair. Panthenol – Derived from Vitamin B5, it is celebrated for the ability to moisturise and add body to hair.
Conditioner: Blue Cypress – Harvested from the Northern Territory, Blue Cyprus is prized for it’s anti-bacterial qualities and woody aroma. Lemon Scented Tea Tree – This certified organic oil delivers powerful cleansing benefits and a beautifully fresh scent. Eucalyptus Radiata – Crisp, clean aroma that helps lift the senses. For condition: Hydrolised Wheat Protein – Works to repair and strengthen hair. Panthenol – Derived from Vitamin B5, it is celebrated for the ability to moisturise and add body to hair.
- $9.95 Flat rate shipping Australia wide. Excludes (rugs, lockers, bassinets, moses baskets, storage cases, furniture & lighting).
- $19.95 Flat rate shipping Australia wide on Belle & Co Storage Cases
- $29.00 Flat rate shipping Australia wide on Pott Lighting (Calo Pendants).
- Weave Rugs will incur a flat rate $35 shipping per rug.
- Bulk/ Large items including rugs, lockers, bassinets, Moses baskets & furniture will incur a shipping fee. Shipping invoice will be sent via email once purchase has been made. Alternatively you can email us prior to purchase for a shipping quote.
- Free local pickup available to Newcastle & Lake Macquarie Region NSW. Pickup location is Valentine 2280.
- Free local delivery available to Newcastle & Lake Macquarie Region NSW. Must be located within a 20km radius of Valentine.
- For international customers, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote.
- Orders placed during weekdays will be processed and shipped within 1-2 business days. (excludes public holidays). You will be supplied with a tracking number once your package has been shipped so you can track your goods to your front door.
- If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase, we can happily offer you an exchange or refund, provided you contact us within 7 days of receiving the item. Please contact us at email@example.com to discuss your options
- All purchases on art and rugs are final and can not be returned for a refund / exchange / credit note, unless deemed faulty. We do not accept any returns on sale goods.
- Any returned item must be in perfect, unused condition with no damage to the item or the packaging and all tags still attached.
- Unfortunately, we do not refund the original shipping fee, nor do we cover the return shipping fee unless the product is faulty.
- We cannot accept responsibility for items returned that are lost in transit back to us. To avoid this, we recommend you using registered post or a trackable courier.
- All prices are listed in Australian dollars and are subject to a goods and service tax of 10% which is included in the price.
- We accept Credit Cards (Visa, Mastercard) and Paypal
Monday—Friday 9 am—5 pm
M: 0413 201 696