An Organised Life
Together Journal Wedding Planner - Ecru
Are you recently engaged? This stunning wedding journal is a must for you or a gift for that someone in your life who is getting married!
This sophisticated wedding planner is filled with detailed checklists, as well as expert advice from leading industry professionals, and insider tips from real-life couples. An essential companion for couples hosting celebrations big or small. Your wedding planner will be presented in a beautiful gold-embossed box, meaning it can be retained as a precious keepsake full of romantic recollections long after the guests have gone.
Important Info, Checklists & Calendar at the front
Guests (includes seating plan pages)
Food & Drink
Photo & Video
Flowers & Styling
Attire & Rings
Beauty & Grooming
Our Big Day (for all the details of your wedding day, including key contacts, information, your vows, your speeches, pack in/pack out info pages, run sheet pages, and more.)
At the start of each section you will find a full page with tips & tricks dedicated to organising that part of your wedding.
- $9.95 Flat rate shipping Australia wide. Excludes (rugs, lockers, bassinets, moses baskets, furniture & lighting).
- $29.00 Flat rate shipping Australia wide on Pott Lighting (Calo Pendants).
- Weave Rugs will incur a flat rate $35 shipping per rug.
- Bulk/ Large items including rugs, lockers, bassinets, Moses baskets & furniture will incur a shipping fee. Shipping invoice will be sent via email once purchase has been made. Alternatively you can email us prior to purchase for a shipping quote.
- Free local pickup available to Newcastle & Lake Macquarie Region NSW. Pickup location is Valentine 2280.
- For international customers, please email us at email@example.com for a quote.
- Orders placed during weekdays will be processed and shipped within 1-2 business days. (excludes public holidays). You will be supplied with a tracking number once your package has been shipped so you can track your goods to your front door.
- Due to Covid-19 delivery times may vary.
- If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase, we can happily offer you an exchange or refund, provided you contact us within 7 days of receiving the item. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your options
- All purchases on art and rugs are final and can not be returned for a refund / exchange / credit note, unless deemed faulty. We do not accept any returns on sale goods.
- Any returned item must be in perfect, unused condition with no damage to the item or the packaging and all tags still attached.
- Unfortunately, we do not refund the original shipping fee, nor do we cover the return shipping fee unless the product is faulty.
- We cannot accept responsibility for items returned that are lost in transit back to us. To avoid this, we recommend you using registered post or a trackable courier.
- All prices are listed in Australian dollars and are subject to a goods and service tax of 10% which is included in the price.
- We accept Credit Cards (Visa, Mastercard) and Paypal
Monday—Friday 9 am—5 pm
M: 0413 201 696