The Moonflower Monologues
The Moon Flower Monologues - This poetry book is a fusion of creativity, prose & poetry; birthed in the shadows of the moon (and the light) of the moon....
She was written in the shadows, beneath the blankets of silent nights. Her words—violet milk. Her pages—tissues for diamond tears.
The perfumes from her pages fly high, laying to rest, upon beds of flowers. Light—sewn into her every syllable, holding anthems that carry hearts over bitter seas. She is a scented, dancing whisper, eyes closed, riding the wind, her paper hands grip wisdom’s gift, whilst trekking naked & thin-skinned
So, just as the moonflower, dares to stand and bloom, growing bright and free, in the shadows of the moon; May these gentle pages, when planted just like seeds, carry breath to move you (& others) through the valleys and the messy seas—In the shadows—blooming.
You deserve to be spoiled with the gift of poetry. A perfect gift for you or a loved one.
- $9.95 Flat rate shipping Australia wide. Excludes (rugs, lockers, bassinets, framed art, furniture & lighting).
- $29.00 Flat rate shipping Australia wide on Lighting (Calo Pendants).
- Weave Rugs will incur a flat rate $35 shipping per rug.
- Bulk/ Large items including rugs, lockers, bassinets, framed art & furniture will incur a shipping fee. Shipping will be calculated by size and weight of the item. Alternatively shipping invoice will be sent via email once purchase has been made.
- Free local pickup available to Newcastle & Lake Macquarie Region NSW. Pickup location is Valentine 2280.
- For international customers, please email us at email@example.com for a quote.
- Orders placed during weekdays will be processed and shipped within 1-2 business days. (excludes public holidays). You will be supplied with a tracking number once your package has been shipped so you can track your goods to your front door.
- Due to Covid-19 delivery times may vary.
- If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase, we can happily offer you an exchange or refund, provided you contact us within 7 days of receiving the item. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your options
- All purchases on art and rugs are final and can not be returned for a refund / exchange / credit note, unless deemed faulty. We do not accept any returns on sale goods.
- Any returned item must be in perfect, unused condition with no damage to the item or the packaging and all tags still attached.
- Unfortunately, we do not refund the original shipping fee, nor do we cover the return shipping fee unless the product is faulty.
- We cannot accept responsibility for items returned that are lost in transit back to us. To avoid this, we recommend you using registered post or a trackable courier.
- All prices are listed in Australian dollars and are subject to a goods and service tax of 10% which is included in the price.
- We accept Credit Cards (Visa, Mastercard), Paypal & AfterPay
Monday—Friday 9 am—5 pm
M: 0413 201 696