The Wood People
Table Riser - Short
Introducing the latest & greatest in the world of entertaining. Transforming ordinary cheese boards, this short table riser is ideal for creating a statement stack of cheeses or lavish desserts.
Uniquely designed in Melbourne, each piece is crafted with sustainably sourced mango wood, using non-toxic varnishes for a durable and timeless finish.
Designed to add height and an element of texture, these table risers and utensils can be used individually or as a set to create a unified entertaining collection fit for a queen!
300mm L x 150mm W x 70mm H
Each piece has been treated with an oil-resistant varnish. Designed in Melbourne, made in India from sustainably sourced timber. For the protection and longevity of your new serveware, we recommend using a food-safe mineral oil to help prevent stains. This may change the colour of the wood. Wood is porous and over time wear and tear will show. Avoid prolonged exposure to heavy oils.
Hand wash only
Do not soak.
- $9.95 Flat rate shipping Australia wide. Excludes (rugs, lockers, framed art, furniture & lighting).
- $29.00 Flat rate shipping Australia wide on Lighting (Calo Pendants).
- Weave Rugs will incur a flat rate $35 shipping per rug.
- Bulk/ Large items including rugs, lockers, framed art & furniture will incur a shipping fee. Shipping will be calculated by size and weight of the item. Alternatively shipping invoice will be sent via email once purchase has been made.
- Free Local Pickup available to Newcastle & Lake Macquarie Region NSW. Pickup location is Valentine 2280 (Monday - Friday)
- Free Local Delivery within a 10km radius of 2290 (Gateshead NSW). Delivery Days: Monday & Friday (9am-6pm).
- For international customers, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote.
- Orders placed during weekdays will be processed and shipped within 1-2 business days (excludes public holidays). You will be supplied with a tracking number once your package has been shipped so you can track your goods to your front door.
- Due to Covid-19 delivery times may vary.
- If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase, we can happily offer you an exchange or refund, provided you contact us within 7 days of receiving the item. Please contact us at email@example.com to discuss your options
- All purchases on art, lockers and rugs are final and can not be returned for a refund / exchange / credit note, unless deemed faulty. We do not accept any returns on sale goods.
- Any returned item must be in perfect, unused condition with no damage to the item or the packaging and all tags still attached.
- Unfortunately, we do not refund the original shipping fee, nor do we cover the return shipping fee unless the product is faulty.
- We cannot accept responsibility for items returned that are lost in transit back to us. To avoid this, we recommend you using registered post or a trackable courier.
- All prices are listed in Australian dollars and are subject to a goods and service tax of 10% which is included in the price.
- We accept Credit Cards (Visa, Mastercard), Paypal & AfterPay
Monday—Friday 9 am—5 pm
M: 0413 201 696