Sweet Dewberry & Clove Soy Candle
The al.ive body Home Fragrance Collection has been developed to help our homes possess a sense of calm and ease, and do so with their gentle organic shapes and scents that evoke our natural environment.
Sweet Dewberry & Clove features matte-white ceramic vessels, that enhance any decor or colour palette whilst scenting your home with the heady aroma of tropical fruit and warm spices.
Each al.ive body Soy Candle is housed in a tactile ceramic vessel, a beautiful objet d’art that has value and function long beyond the lifespan of the candle wax. Once cleansed of wax and wick residue, the vessel can live on as a styling item or coffee cup (thanks to being microwave and dishwasher safe).
Size: 295g. Up to 60 hours burn time.
Soy Wax is made from soybeans, a renewable crop grown all over the world. Not only is it more environmentally friendly than other candle waxes, it also burns slower, meaning your candle lasts longer, and is an excellent carrier of aroma meaning your candle will scent your whole space.
A striking fragrance that captivates the senses with a unique blend of PawPaw and Dewberry. Combining the warmth and spice of Juniper Berry & Cloves, this formulation has been skillfully mixed with a hint of Coconut and Vanilla Sugar to finish.
Warning & Safety Instructions:
To prevent fire : Burn candle on a stable and heat resistant surface and never leave a burning candle unattended. Avoid burning near flammable objects, drafty areas, open windows, air ducts or fans.
Keep out of reach of children and pets. Discontinue use when there is less than 10mm of unmelted wax in the bottom of the jar.
Never move or touch a burning candle as jar may become hot.
Keep wick centered and trimmed to 5mm before lighting. If wicks are too short the wax may not burn all the way to the edge (tunneling), and if too long the wicks may appear to mushroom causing the black soot to form around the edges. Ensure you burn candle for 3 hours upon initial burn. Do not burn candle for less than 1 hour and more than 3 hours from there on.
Jars are dishwasher and microwave safe.
- $9.95 Regular shipping. Due to Covid, please allow an extra 7-10 days for shipping.
- $20 Express shipping. Due to high parcel volumes, we cannot guarantee delivery times.
Bulk/ Large items including, lockers, framed art & furniture will incur a shipping fee. Shipping will be calculated by size and weight of the item. Alternatively shipping invoice will be sent via email once purchase has been made.
- MUSTARD MADE: Locker orders will be sent to you directly from the suppliers warehouse, shipping on these items may take a 7 days longer to be despatched.
- WE PONDER: $33 Flat rate shipping Australia wide on Lighting.
- UNRIVALLED INTERIORS: We offer a flat rate of $200 on furniture / $260 for WA. All pieces are hand made, please allow 2-4 weeks for pieces to be produced. If you need your items earlier, please contact us directly.
- Free Local Pickup available to Newcastle & Lake Macquarie Region NSW. Pickup location is Valentine 2280 (Monday - Friday) (Excludes Mustard Made, We Ponder & Unrivalled Interiors - If you select this option at checkout we will email you with an invoice for shipping)
- Free Local Delivery within a 10km radius of 2290 (Gateshead NSW). (Excludes Mustard Made, We Ponder & Unrivalled Interiors - If you select this option at checkout we will email you with an invoice for shipping)
- Delivery Days: Monday & Friday (9am-5pm).
- For international customers, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote.
- Orders placed during weekdays will be processed and shipped within 1-2 business days (excludes public holidays). You will be supplied with a tracking number once your package has been shipped so you can track your goods to your front door.
- Due to Covid-19 delivery times may vary.
- If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase, we can happily offer you an exchange or refund, provided you contact us within 7 days of receiving the item. Please contact us at email@example.com to discuss your options
- All purchases on art, lockers and lighting are final and can not be returned for a refund / exchange / credit note, unless deemed faulty.
- We do not accept any returns on sale goods.
- Any returned item must be in perfect, unused condition with no damage to the item or the packaging and all tags still attached.
- Unfortunately, we do not refund the original shipping fee, nor do we cover the return shipping fee unless the product is faulty.
- We cannot accept responsibility for items returned that are lost in transit back to us. To avoid this, we recommend you using registered post or a trackable courier.
- All prices are listed in Australian dollars and are subject to a goods and service tax of 10% which is included in the price.
- We accept Credit Cards (Visa, Mastercard), Paypal & AfterPay
Monday—Friday 9 am—5 pm
M: 0413 201 696