Surrender - Bath Cookies
These Surrender Bath Cookies will give you a calming, restful bath experience for both your body and your mind. Skin nurturing butters and clays are uniquely combined with soothing lavender, frankincense and vetiver to promote rest and gently cleanse and restore the body.
To use - Run a yourself a warm bath and with a positive intention in mind crumble or drop the cookie into the water, enjoying the effervescent fizz on your skin. Within you’ll find your gratitude fortune, relax into the bath and reflect over these thoughts.
Ingredients - Kaolin clay, Mediterranean slate clay, *shea butter, *cocoa butter, bi-carb soda, citric acid, essential oils – *lavender, *frankincense, vetiver; himalayan salt crystals and *dried lavender petals.
Cookie jar holds 4 cookies and gifts 4 baths (Jar - 10cm diameter x 12cm high, Cookie - 7.5cm diameter x 1.5cm high).
Packaged in a glass jar with sealed natural timber lid. We care for Mother Earth, when finished please reuse this beautiful container around the house.
100% Natural. Made in Australia, by hand, with love.
Caution: Not for consumption. Oils/butters may cause bath to be slippery. Consult with doctor before use if pregnant or feeding. If skin irritation occurs discontinue use. Keep out of direct sunlight. Use within 12 months.
- $9.95 Flat rate shipping Australia wide. Excludes (rugs, lockers, framed art, furniture & lighting).
- $29.00 Flat rate shipping Australia wide on Lighting (Calo Pendants).
- Weave Rugs will incur a flat rate $35 shipping per rug.
- Bulk/ Large items including rugs, lockers, framed art & furniture will incur a shipping fee. Shipping will be calculated by size and weight of the item. Alternatively shipping invoice will be sent via email once purchase has been made.
- Free Local Pickup available to Newcastle & Lake Macquarie Region NSW. Pickup location is Valentine 2280 (Monday - Friday)
- Free Local Delivery within a 10km radius of 2290 (Gateshead NSW). Delivery Days: Monday & Friday (9am-6pm).
- For international customers, please email us at email@example.com for a quote.
- Orders placed during weekdays will be processed and shipped within 1-2 business days (excludes public holidays). You will be supplied with a tracking number once your package has been shipped so you can track your goods to your front door.
- Due to Covid-19 delivery times may vary.
- If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase, we can happily offer you an exchange or refund, provided you contact us within 7 days of receiving the item. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your options
- All purchases on art, lockers and rugs are final and can not be returned for a refund / exchange / credit note, unless deemed faulty. We do not accept any returns on sale goods.
- Any returned item must be in perfect, unused condition with no damage to the item or the packaging and all tags still attached.
- Unfortunately, we do not refund the original shipping fee, nor do we cover the return shipping fee unless the product is faulty.
- We cannot accept responsibility for items returned that are lost in transit back to us. To avoid this, we recommend you using registered post or a trackable courier.
- All prices are listed in Australian dollars and are subject to a goods and service tax of 10% which is included in the price.
- We accept Credit Cards (Visa, Mastercard), Paypal & AfterPay
Monday—Friday 9 am—5 pm
M: 0413 201 696