Still: The Slow Home
Still invites readers to take on the philosophy of the SLOW movement: Living Sustainable. Local. Organic. And Whole. Our homes are ideally placed to support and promote this philosophy, through everything from the materials we source in construction to how we fit-out and furnish them. The choices we make don’t have to be at the expense of creating a space that feels warm and welcoming, though. Instead, it can actually make us feel better about how and where we live. This beautiful book explores the homes of twenty people from around the world – across four continents and thirteen countries – enlightening readers as to why they chose the SLOW path and how it has benefitted their lives. There is no one way, but many paths that are leading to more awareness and a greater conversation.
Still is the follow-up to Natalie Walton's highly successful first title This is Home, and once again features location photography by Chris Warnes.
28cm x 21cm
Published 1st May 2020
- $9.95 Flat rate shipping Australia wide. Excludes (rugs, lockers, framed art, furniture & lighting).
- $29.00 Flat rate shipping Australia wide on Lighting (Calo Pendants).
- Weave Rugs will incur a flat rate $35 shipping per rug.
- Bulk/ Large items including rugs, lockers, framed art & furniture will incur a shipping fee. Shipping will be calculated by size and weight of the item. Alternatively shipping invoice will be sent via email once purchase has been made.
- Free Local Pickup available to Newcastle & Lake Macquarie Region NSW. Pickup location is Valentine 2280 (Monday - Friday)
- Free Local Delivery within a 10km radius of 2290 (Gateshead NSW). Delivery Days: Monday & Friday (9am-6pm).
- For international customers, please email us at email@example.com for a quote.
- Orders placed during weekdays will be processed and shipped within 1-2 business days (excludes public holidays). You will be supplied with a tracking number once your package has been shipped so you can track your goods to your front door.
- Due to Covid-19 delivery times may vary.
- If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase, we can happily offer you an exchange or refund, provided you contact us within 7 days of receiving the item. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your options
- All purchases on art, lockers and rugs are final and can not be returned for a refund / exchange / credit note, unless deemed faulty. We do not accept any returns on sale goods.
- Any returned item must be in perfect, unused condition with no damage to the item or the packaging and all tags still attached.
- Unfortunately, we do not refund the original shipping fee, nor do we cover the return shipping fee unless the product is faulty.
- We cannot accept responsibility for items returned that are lost in transit back to us. To avoid this, we recommend you using registered post or a trackable courier.
- All prices are listed in Australian dollars and are subject to a goods and service tax of 10% which is included in the price.
- We accept Credit Cards (Visa, Mastercard), Paypal & AfterPay
Monday—Friday 9 am—5 pm
M: 0413 201 696