A guide to unleashing your why and living your most magical life.
Imagine not just celebrating at the end of the week, but all the days in between.
Waking up every day and knowing that you are truely living - with purpose.
Lisa Messenger knows exactly what it feels like to be in a 'normal' job, working 'the man' and celebrating TGIF. To not be aligned and excited for the life she was living. Before she started her first business in 2001, that was exactly what her life looked like... moving through the motions, keeping herself small, self sabotaging and eventually hitting rock bottom. Now she's an international speaker, best-selling author and investor, and through her global platform Collective Hub is igniting human potential and building a community of passionate seekers and doers. She is truly living her best life.
What made the difference? A dose of 'vitamin Why'.
In Purpose , Lisa wants to help you uncover your true purpose and live your Why out loud. Sharing deeply personal stories, inspiring quotes and affirmations, Lisa compels readers to take their past experiences - the 'failures', the not-quite-theres, the 'could haves' - let go of regret, say thank you and move into a life you could have previously dreamt of.
Love it all, thank it all and use it all - even the heartaches, adversities and the disappointments. They've got you to where you are right now - which is exactly the right place to discover your Why. Life isn't a dress rehearsal. It's time to make your mark.
IT'S TIME TO LIVE WITH PURPOSE. LET'S GO.
- $9.95 Regular shipping. Due to Covid, please allow an extra 7-10 days for shipping.
- Bulk/ Large items (framed art) will incur a shipping fee. Shipping will be calculated by size and weight of the item. Alternatively shipping invoice will be sent via email once purchase has been made.
- Free Local Pickup available to Newcastle & Lake Macquarie Region NSW. Pickup location is Valentine 2280 (Monday - Friday)
- Free Local Delivery within a 10km radius of 2290 (Gateshead NSW).
- Delivery Days: Monday & Friday (9am-5pm)
- Orders placed during weekdays will be processed and shipped within 1-2 business days (excludes public holidays). You will be supplied with a tracking number once your package has been shipped so you can track your goods to your front door.
- Due to Covid-19 delivery times may vary.
- If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase, we can happily offer you an exchange or refund, provided you contact us within 7 days of receiving the item. Please contact us at email@example.com to discuss your options
- We do not accept any returns on sale goods (this includes Closing Down Sale)
- Any returned item must be in perfect, unused condition with no damage to the item or the packaging and all tags still attached.
- Unfortunately, we do not refund the original shipping fee, nor do we cover the return shipping fee unless the product is faulty.
- We cannot accept responsibility for items returned that are lost in transit back to us. To avoid this, we recommend you using registered post or a trackable courier.
- All prices are listed in Australian dollars and are subject to a goods and service tax of 10% which is included in the price.
- We accept Credit Cards (Visa, Mastercard), Paypal & AfterPay
Monday—Friday 9 am—5 pm
M: 0413 201 696