Natural Baby Moses Baskets
This Natural Baby Moses Basket will quickly become a favourite for you & your little one, as your baby sleeps in comfort.
This baby moses basket, one-of-a-kind design has been handpicked for our Fair Trade Moses range. By choosing Fair Trade, we are supporting the beautiful community of mamas weaving your baskets and ensuring they are paid fairly to continue to support their families.
Each basket has little nuances which we think is pretty great, as each individualised basket has the marks of the maker and the weaving style of the mamas who make them. Each basket has been hand weaved using sun dried natural elephant grass, and finished with natural dyes making this not only a stylish addition to the home, but a sustainable one.
The size of the mattress is 45 x 80 x 5cm to ensure the mattress fits nice and snug in the basket to promote safe sleeping as per the SIDS guidelines.
Basket 80 x 45 x 30cm
Mattress 80 x 45 x 5cm
Fairtrade Moses basket
Handmade in Ghana
Firm foam mattress
Australian made mattress with cotton casing for easy wash
Arrives shaped ready for use
Please note these Moses Baskets are best suited for newborns & not for transporting or carrying while your baby is in the basket.
Due to handmade nature, basket sizing may vary slightly, but mattress will fit inside.
PLEASE NOTE: Shipping is not included for this item. Please contact us ladies at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will email you with a shipping quote. Alternatively you can purchase the item and we will send you an invoice for shipping.
- $9.95 Flat rate shipping Australia wide. Excludes (rugs, lockers, bassinets, moses baskets, storage cases, furniture & lighting).
- $19.95 Flat rate shipping Australia wide on Belle & Co Storage Cases
- $29.00 Flat rate shipping Australia wide on Pott Lighting (Calo Pendants).
- Weave Rugs will incur a flat rate $35 shipping per rug.
- Bulk/ Large items including rugs, lockers, bassinets, Moses baskets & furniture will incur a shipping fee. Shipping invoice will be sent via email once purchase has been made. Alternatively you can email us prior to purchase for a shipping quote.
- Free local pickup available to Newcastle & Lake Macquarie Region NSW. Pickup location is Valentine 2280.
- Free local delivery available to Newcastle & Lake Macquarie Region NSW. Must be located within a 20km radius of Valentine.
- For international customers, please email us at email@example.com for a quote.
- Orders placed during weekdays will be processed and shipped within 1-2 business days. (excludes public holidays). You will be supplied with a tracking number once your package has been shipped so you can track your goods to your front door.
- If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase, we can happily offer you an exchange or refund, provided you contact us within 7 days of receiving the item. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your options
- All purchases on art and rugs are final and can not be returned for a refund / exchange / credit note, unless deemed faulty. We do not accept any returns on sale goods.
- Any returned item must be in perfect, unused condition with no damage to the item or the packaging and all tags still attached.
- Unfortunately, we do not refund the original shipping fee, nor do we cover the return shipping fee unless the product is faulty.
- We cannot accept responsibility for items returned that are lost in transit back to us. To avoid this, we recommend you using registered post or a trackable courier.
- All prices are listed in Australian dollars and are subject to a goods and service tax of 10% which is included in the price.
- We accept Credit Cards (Visa, Mastercard) and Paypal
Monday—Friday 9 am—5 pm
M: 0413 201 696