The Mitre rug is a super thick, soft, and luxurious floor rug. Handwoven on Panja looms and made from a chunky spun yarn, and featuring a raised diamond pattern that is overlaid and handwoven into the rug, this is a beautiful rug.
The softness underfoot comes from the New Zealand Wool and Viscose blend, lightly spun together. The Mitre rug isn't a flat pile - the diamond pattern sits up higher than the base rug, so we recommend using it in bedrooms, nurseries and sitting rooms and other low traffic areas. This is a beautiful rug to add texture and interest, as well as warmth & comfort, to a room.
Ghost colourway features natural undyed yarn as the base, and the raised diamond pattern in the natural undyed wool with the addition of some darker yarn for contrast. The overall effect is of a cream coloured rug.
Feather colourway features natural undyed yarn, with added darker yarns as the base, and the raised diamond pattern in the lighter undyed wool. The overall effect is of a pale grey rug.
Basalt colourway features naturally dark tones of wool - the overall effect is a charcoal colour.
Our Pigment colourway is made from variegated dyed wool in shades of indigo blue. The overall colour effect is a mid-blue.
65% Wool and 35% Viscose
Dimensions: 200cm x 300cm
Want a custom size?
Each style of Weave Rugs can be custom made to your exact dimensions. Simply email us with the dimensions of your choosing and we will send you a quote.
Features full cotton backing and edging for improved longevity and wear.
Ethically handmade in partnership with Care & Fair
"Images supplied by Weave"
- $9.95 Flat rate shipping Australia wide. Excludes (rugs, lockers, bassinets, framed art, furniture & lighting).
- $29.00 Flat rate shipping Australia wide on Lighting (Calo Pendants).
- Weave Rugs will incur a flat rate $35 shipping per rug.
- Bulk/ Large items including rugs, lockers, bassinets, framed art & furniture will incur a shipping fee. Shipping will be calculated by size and weight of the item. Alternatively shipping invoice will be sent via email once purchase has been made.
- Free local pickup available to Newcastle & Lake Macquarie Region NSW. Pickup location is Valentine 2280.
- For international customers, please email us at email@example.com for a quote.
- Orders placed during weekdays will be processed and shipped within 1-2 business days. (excludes public holidays). You will be supplied with a tracking number once your package has been shipped so you can track your goods to your front door.
- Due to Covid-19 delivery times may vary.
- If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase, we can happily offer you an exchange or refund, provided you contact us within 7 days of receiving the item. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your options
- All purchases on art and rugs are final and can not be returned for a refund / exchange / credit note, unless deemed faulty. We do not accept any returns on sale goods.
- Any returned item must be in perfect, unused condition with no damage to the item or the packaging and all tags still attached.
- Unfortunately, we do not refund the original shipping fee, nor do we cover the return shipping fee unless the product is faulty.
- We cannot accept responsibility for items returned that are lost in transit back to us. To avoid this, we recommend you using registered post or a trackable courier.
- All prices are listed in Australian dollars and are subject to a goods and service tax of 10% which is included in the price.
- We accept Credit Cards (Visa, Mastercard), Paypal & AfterPay
Monday—Friday 9 am—5 pm
M: 0413 201 696