Lemon Myrtle Body Cleanser 500ml
Lemon Myrtle Body Cleanser is enriched with Sandalwood & Eucalyptus. Leaving your skin feeling invigorated after every wash.
Warm & Healing
A clean-formulation body wash combining a trifecta of powerful Australian native botanicals to help bring vitality to your day. Use daily as a shower gel or in the bath, massaging a generous amount onto damp skin before rinsing thoroughly to cleanse and leave your skin scented. Compliment your routine with our Lemon Myrtle Body Lotion to moisturise and protect the skin.
Botanicals of Note:
Lemon Myrtle Oil – Wonderfully relaxing and uplifting. Has strong anti-bacterial and anti-fungal functions. Sandalwood Oil – Improves mental alertness, reduces stress and nervous tension. Natural moisturising properties especially to help dry skin. Eucalyptus Oil – Revives, refreshes and purifies. Has potent anti-bacterial and anti-viral properties.
For cleansing: Cocoamidopropyl Betaine – A gentle surfectant sourced from Coconut Oil that degreases and emulsifies unwanted oils and dirt allowing them to be washed away, conditioning and softening the skin.
- $9.95 Flat rate shipping Australia wide. Excludes (rugs, lockers, bassinets, moses baskets, furniture, lighting and mirrors).
- Bulk/ Large items including rugs, lockers, bassinets, moses baskets, furniture, lighting and mirrors will incur a shipping fee. Shipping invoice will be sent via email once purchase has been made. Alternatively you can email us prior to purchase for a shipping quote.
- Weave Rugs will incur a flat rate $35 shipping per rug.
- Free local pickup available to Newcastle & Lake Macquarie Region NSW. Pickup location is Valentine 2280.
- Free local delivery available to Newcastle & Lake Macquarie Region NSW. Must be located within a 20km radius of Valentine.
- For international customers, please email us at email@example.com for a quote.
- Orders placed during weekdays will be processed and shipped within 1-2 business days. (excludes public holidays). You will be supplied with a tracking number once your package has been shipped so you can track your goods to your front door.
- If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase, we can happily offer you an exchange or refund, provided you contact us within 7 days of receiving the item. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your options
- All purchases on art and rugs are final and can not be returned for a refund / exchange / credit note, unless deemed faulty. We do not accept any returns on sale goods.
- Any returned item must be in perfect, unused condition with no damage to the item or the packaging and all tags still attached.
- Unfortunately, we do not refund the original shipping fee, nor do we cover the return shipping fee unless the product is faulty.
- We cannot accept responsibility for items returned that are lost in transit back to us. To avoid this, we recommend you using registered post or a trackable courier.
- All prices are listed in Australian dollars and are subject to a goods and service tax of 10% which is included in the price.
- We accept Credit Cards (Visa, Mastercard) and Paypal
Monday—Friday 9 am—5 pm
M: 0413 201 696