Kakadu Plum Hand Balm 75ml
Kakadu Plum Hand Balm with Macadamia Nut delivers Intense Hydration for all skin types.
In a convenient pocket size, this super nourishing hand balm combines native Australian extracts rich in Vitamin C and antioxidants. Massage this vanilla scented moisturising formula gently over hands and cuticles until completely absorbed. Pair with Leif’s Buddha Wood or Lillypilly Hand Wash to cleanse and protect.
Botanicals of Note:
Kakadu Plum Extract – Superior antioxidant considered the world’s highest known fruit source of Vitamin C. Improves the skin’s visual appearance and reduces irritation of dry skin. Macadamia Nut Oil – Contains natural moisturising properties restoring suppleness in dry, stressed skin. Quandong Extract – High in essential fatty acids and Vitamin C. Refreshing, moisturising and nourishing.
For moisture: Sweet Almond Oil – High in nutrients, it quickly lubricates and absorbs into the skin preserving its moisture balance. Aloe Vera and Glycerine – binds and retains moisture to ensure proper hydration and prevent dryness. Cetearyl Alcohol – Derived from coconut natural oils and fats imparts emollient properties locking in moisture, leaving skin soft and supple.
- $9.95 Flat rate shipping Australia wide. Excludes (rugs, lockers, bassinets, framed art, furniture & lighting).
- $29.00 Flat rate shipping Australia wide on Lighting (Calo Pendants).
- Weave Rugs will incur a flat rate $35 shipping per rug.
- Bulk/ Large items including rugs, lockers, bassinets, framed art & furniture will incur a shipping fee. Shipping will be calculated by size and weight of the item. Alternatively shipping invoice will be sent via email once purchase has been made.
- Free local pickup available to Newcastle & Lake Macquarie Region NSW. Pickup location is Valentine 2280.
- For international customers, please email us at email@example.com for a quote.
- Orders placed during weekdays will be processed and shipped within 1-2 business days. (excludes public holidays). You will be supplied with a tracking number once your package has been shipped so you can track your goods to your front door.
- Due to Covid-19 delivery times may vary.
- If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase, we can happily offer you an exchange or refund, provided you contact us within 7 days of receiving the item. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your options
- All purchases on art and rugs are final and can not be returned for a refund / exchange / credit note, unless deemed faulty. We do not accept any returns on sale goods.
- Any returned item must be in perfect, unused condition with no damage to the item or the packaging and all tags still attached.
- Unfortunately, we do not refund the original shipping fee, nor do we cover the return shipping fee unless the product is faulty.
- We cannot accept responsibility for items returned that are lost in transit back to us. To avoid this, we recommend you using registered post or a trackable courier.
- All prices are listed in Australian dollars and are subject to a goods and service tax of 10% which is included in the price.
- We accept Credit Cards (Visa, Mastercard), Paypal & AfterPay
Monday—Friday 9 am—5 pm
M: 0413 201 696