The Jimara Rug features a beautiful basket weave design uses two contrasting yarn colours to create a subtle, undulating pattern.
Featuring hard wearing Himalayan wool, the artisans work the yarn so that the rug ends up a tight, closed weave - making it hard wearing and durable. The rug is finished with a bound edge - the perfect complement to the understated design.
Feather colourway is a combination of natural undyed wool, interlocking with a darker natural toned wool with flecks of grey. The overall colour result is a subtle natural off white.
Pigment colourway is a combination of natural undyed wool, interlocking with a space dyed wool yarn in a range of indigo blues. The overall colour result is a subtle and varied dark blue.
The Jimara's construction means that it will work perfectly anywhere in your home - high traffic area or low traffic area.
90% Wool and 10% Cotton
Dimensions: 200cm x 300cm
Want a custom size?
Each style of Weave Rugs can be custom made to your exact dimensions. Simply email us with the dimensions of your choosing and we will send you a quote.
Features full cotton backing and edging for improved longevity and wear.
We recommend treating spots and spills immediately with warm water and paper towel. If the stain persists, contact a professional rug cleaner as soon as possible. Do not scrub rugs as it may cause permanent pile damage. Vacuum regularly with low suction power. Avoid direct sunlight. Regularly rotate your rug to ensure even wear. Use professional rug cleaners only. Shedding of fibres from new rugs is to be expected and will reduce with time.
Ethically handmade in partnership with Care & Fair
"Images supplied by Weave"
- $9.95 Flat rate shipping Australia wide. Excludes (rugs, lockers, bassinets, framed art, furniture & lighting).
- $29.00 Flat rate shipping Australia wide on Lighting (Calo Pendants).
- Weave Rugs will incur a flat rate $35 shipping per rug.
- Bulk/ Large items including rugs, lockers, bassinets, framed art & furniture will incur a shipping fee. Shipping will be calculated by size and weight of the item. Alternatively shipping invoice will be sent via email once purchase has been made.
- Free local pickup available to Newcastle & Lake Macquarie Region NSW. Pickup location is Valentine 2280.
- For international customers, please email us at email@example.com for a quote.
- Orders placed during weekdays will be processed and shipped within 1-2 business days. (excludes public holidays). You will be supplied with a tracking number once your package has been shipped so you can track your goods to your front door.
- Due to Covid-19 delivery times may vary.
- If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase, we can happily offer you an exchange or refund, provided you contact us within 7 days of receiving the item. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your options
- All purchases on art and rugs are final and can not be returned for a refund / exchange / credit note, unless deemed faulty. We do not accept any returns on sale goods.
- Any returned item must be in perfect, unused condition with no damage to the item or the packaging and all tags still attached.
- Unfortunately, we do not refund the original shipping fee, nor do we cover the return shipping fee unless the product is faulty.
- We cannot accept responsibility for items returned that are lost in transit back to us. To avoid this, we recommend you using registered post or a trackable courier.
- All prices are listed in Australian dollars and are subject to a goods and service tax of 10% which is included in the price.
- We accept Credit Cards (Visa, Mastercard), Paypal & AfterPay
Monday—Friday 9 am—5 pm
M: 0413 201 696