Conical Flask Candle - 230gm
230gm Conical Flask Candle
Who doesn't love a candle which is different to all others. This Conical Flask candle is not only unique, but will also bring out the inner scientist in you. Alchemy Soy candles are individually hand poured into chemistry glassware such as beakers and conical flasks. Minimalist and industrial trends inspire these small batch candles and the Alchemy team lives by the mantra “less is more”.
Lychee & Black Tea - Refreshing and uplifting fragrance, delicate black tea with a sweet and tart lychee after note
Pink Grapefruit & Bergamot - A warm spicy, citrus and herbal base with middle notes of orange blossom and neroli
Patchouli & Balsam - A woody-floral fragrance with top notes of patchouli, bergamot, aniseed and rose
Seagrass & Vetiver - A rejuvenating fresh scent of fig alongside green bamboo, seagrass, orange flower and vetiver
Burnt Iron Bark - Rich bark smoke top notes, with a smooth nutmeg and bush spice finish
50 hour burn time
Handmade in Australia
100% Natural Soy Wax
9 x 16cm
- $9.95 Flat rate shipping Australia wide. Excludes (rugs, lockers, bassinets, moses baskets, furniture, lighting and mirrors).
- Bulk/ Large items including rugs, lockers, bassinets, moses baskets, furniture, lighting and mirrors will incur a shipping fee. Shipping invoice will be sent via email once purchase has been made. Alternatively you can email us prior to purchase for a shipping quote.
- Weave Rugs will incur a flat rate $35 shipping per rug.
- Free local pickup available to Newcastle & Lake Macquarie Region NSW. Pickup location is Valentine 2280.
- Free local delivery available to Newcastle & Lake Macquarie Region NSW. Must be located within a 20km radius of Valentine.
- For international customers, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote.
- Orders placed during weekdays will be processed and shipped within 1-2 business days. (excludes public holidays). You will be supplied with a tracking number once your package has been shipped so you can track your goods to your front door.
- If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase, we can happily offer you an exchange or refund, provided you contact us within 7 days of receiving the item. Please contact us at email@example.com to discuss your options
- All purchases on art and rugs are final and can not be returned for a refund / exchange / credit note, unless deemed faulty. We do not accept any returns on sale goods.
- Any returned item must be in perfect, unused condition with no damage to the item or the packaging and all tags still attached.
- Unfortunately, we do not refund the original shipping fee, nor do we cover the return shipping fee unless the product is faulty.
- We cannot accept responsibility for items returned that are lost in transit back to us. To avoid this, we recommend you using registered post or a trackable courier.
- All prices are listed in Australian dollars and are subject to a goods and service tax of 10% which is included in the price.
- We accept Credit Cards (Visa, Mastercard) and Paypal
Monday—Friday 9 am—5 pm
M: 0413 201 696