Clay Bath Brew Pockets
CLAY BATH BREW POCKETS - WHAT DOES IT DO?
Do you enjoy slowing down in the busyness of life, and soaking in a relaxing warm bath? Then meet our Brew Pockets! AKA big giant tea bags for the bath. Our Brew Pockets will infuse the bath water with colour and botanical goodness to create a fun and relaxing bath experience, leaving your skin feeling revitalised and silky smooth.
Our biodegradable Clay Bath Brew Pockets are filled with a delicious blend of pink clay, goji berries, cocoa butter, epsom salt and so much more! Together these brew pockets will infuse the water with an array of vitamins, magnesium, and minerals which work to detoxify your skin, soothe and relax muscle tension, as well as giving your skin a big dose of nourishment and love.
Each box contains 3 x 50g tea bags, packaged inside individual cello bags. Both of which are 100% home compostable.
HOW DO I USE IT?
Place 1 tea bag into the bath under the warm running water. Gently squeeze the bag to release the botanical essence. Relax and soak for 15 to 20 minutes. Once you're done, pop your used brew pockets + cello bags in the compost, they’re biodegradable!
WHAT'S IN IT?
Rock Salt, Epsom Salt, Pink Clay, Cocoa Butter*, Arrowroot Powder*, Rose Petal Powder*, Black Goji Berries, Red Rose Petals* Citrus Paradisi Oil (pink grapefruit), Cananga Odorata (Ylang Ylang). - * Denotes Organic
- $9.95 Regular shipping. Due to Covid, please allow an extra 7-10 days for shipping.
- Bulk/ Large items (framed art) will incur a shipping fee. Shipping will be calculated by size and weight of the item. Alternatively shipping invoice will be sent via email once purchase has been made.
- Free Local Pickup available to Newcastle & Lake Macquarie Region NSW. Pickup location is Valentine 2280 (Monday - Friday)
- Free Local Delivery within a 10km radius of 2290 (Gateshead NSW).
- Delivery Days: Monday & Friday (9am-5pm)
- Orders placed during weekdays will be processed and shipped within 1-2 business days (excludes public holidays). You will be supplied with a tracking number once your package has been shipped so you can track your goods to your front door.
- Due to Covid-19 delivery times may vary.
- If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase, we can happily offer you an exchange or refund, provided you contact us within 7 days of receiving the item. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your options
- We do not accept any returns on sale goods (this includes Closing Down Sale)
- Any returned item must be in perfect, unused condition with no damage to the item or the packaging and all tags still attached.
- Unfortunately, we do not refund the original shipping fee, nor do we cover the return shipping fee unless the product is faulty.
- We cannot accept responsibility for items returned that are lost in transit back to us. To avoid this, we recommend you using registered post or a trackable courier.
- All prices are listed in Australian dollars and are subject to a goods and service tax of 10% which is included in the price.
- We accept Credit Cards (Visa, Mastercard), Paypal & AfterPay
Monday—Friday 9 am—5 pm
M: 0413 201 696