Buddha Wood Hand Balm 500ml
Buddha Wood Hand Balm by Leif Products is a calming hand balm made with Australian native botanicals. Buddha Wood Oil – a distinctive woody aromatic scent capturing a unique and earthy essence of the Australian outback.
A hydrating clean-formulated hand balm in our most popular scent — Buddha Wood. We call this formula the balm of calm as it contains native Australian botanicals that work hard to keep you balanced. A formula rich in super nourishing Australian extracts with therapeutic properties and antioxidants. Massage gently into hands and cuticles until completely absorbed. Partner with our Buddha Wood Hand Wash or Lillypilly Hand Wash to cleanse and protect.
Botanicals of Note:
Buddha Wood Oil – a distinctive woody aromatic scent capturing a unique and earthy essence of the Australian outback. Does wonders due to its calming, grounding effect. Sandalwood Oil – improves mental alertness, reduces stress and nervous tension. Sweet Orange Oil – Well known for its uplifting properties.
For moisture: Sweet Almond Oil – High in nutrients, it quickly lubricates and absorbs into the skin preserving its moisture balance. Aloe Vera and Glycerine – binds and retains moisture to ensure proper hydration and prevent dryness. Cetearyl Alcohol – Derived from coconut natural oils and fats imparts emollient properties locking in moisture, leaving skin soft and supple.
- $9.95 Flat rate shipping Australia wide. Excludes (rugs, lockers, framed art, furniture & lighting).
- $30 Flat rate shipping Australia wide on Lighting.
- Bulk/ Large items including, lockers, framed art & furniture will incur a shipping fee. Shipping will be calculated by size and weight of the item. Alternatively shipping invoice will be sent via email once purchase has been made.
- Mustard Made orders will be sent to you directly from the Mustard Made warehouse, shipping on these items may take a 2-3 days longer to be despatched.
- Free Local Pickup available to Newcastle & Lake Macquarie Region NSW. Pickup location is Valentine 2280 (Monday - Friday) (Excludes Mustard Made)
- Free Local Delivery within a 10km radius of 2290 (Gateshead NSW). Delivery Days: Monday & Friday (9am-6pm). (Excludes Mustard Made)
- For international customers, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote.
- Orders placed during weekdays will be processed and shipped within 1-2 business days (excludes public holidays). You will be supplied with a tracking number once your package has been shipped so you can track your goods to your front door.
- Due to Covid-19 delivery times may vary.
- If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase, we can happily offer you an exchange or refund, provided you contact us within 7 days of receiving the item. Please contact us at email@example.com to discuss your options
- All purchases on art, lockers and lighting are final and can not be returned for a refund / exchange / credit note, unless deemed faulty.
- We do not accept any returns on sale goods.
- Any returned item must be in perfect, unused condition with no damage to the item or the packaging and all tags still attached.
- Unfortunately, we do not refund the original shipping fee, nor do we cover the return shipping fee unless the product is faulty.
- We cannot accept responsibility for items returned that are lost in transit back to us. To avoid this, we recommend you using registered post or a trackable courier.
- All prices are listed in Australian dollars and are subject to a goods and service tax of 10% which is included in the price.
- We accept Credit Cards (Visa, Mastercard), Paypal & AfterPay
Monday—Friday 9 am—5 pm
M: 0413 201 696