Body Double – Wild Rosella 260ml
Your skin will feel soft as a babies bottom after smothering it in these two beauties. Two partner products come together to make the ideal gift.
Floral & Sweet
Body Cleanser: A wonderfully aromatic clean-formulation body wash that uses unique native Australian botanical oils to cleanse and refresh the skin. Use this sweet Rose and Wild Rosella scented body wash daily as a shower gel or in the bath, massaging a generous amount onto damp skin before rinsing thoroughly for fresh and clean skin.
Body Lotion: A wonderfully aromatic clean-formulation body lotion that uses unique native Australian botanical oils to leave your skin sweetly scented and highly hydrated. Use this antioxidant rich body moisturiser daily to enjoy soft and scented skin.
Botanicals of Note:
Cleanser: Wild Rosella – Rich source of antioxidants, nourish and regenerate the skin. Alpine Pepper – Stimulates and boosts circulation. Aloe Vera – Binds moisture to ensure proper hydration to the skin. For cleansing: Cocoamidopropyl Betaine – A gentle surfectant sourced from Coconut Oil that degreases and emulsifies unwanted oils and dirt allowing them to be washed away, conditioning and softening the skin.
Lotion: Wild Rosella – Rich source of antioxidants, nourish and regenerate the skin. Alpine Pepper – Stimulates and boosts circulation. Aloe Vera – Binds moisture to ensure proper hydration to the skin. For balm moisture: Sweet Almond Oil – High in nutrients, it quickly lubricates and absorbs into the skin preserving its moisture balance. Aloe Vera and Glycerine – binds and retains moisture to ensure proper hydration and prevent dryness. Cetearyl Alcohol – Derived from coconut natural oils and fats it imparts emollient properties to lock in moisture, leaving skin soft and supple.
1x Wild Rosella Body Cleanser, 260ml
1x Wild Rosella Body Lotion, 260ml
- $9.95 Flat rate shipping Australia wide. Excludes (rugs, lockers, bassinets, moses baskets, furniture and mirrors).
- Bulk/ Large items including rugs, lockers, bassinets, moses baskets, furniture and mirrors will incur a shipping fee. Shipping invoice will be sent via email once purchase has been made. Alternatively you can email us prior to purchase for a shipping quote.
- Free local pickup available to Newcastle & Lake Macquarie Region NSW
- For international customers, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote.
- Orders placed during weekdays will be processed and shipped within 1-2 business days. (excludes public holidays). You will be supplied with a tracking number once your package has been shipped so you can track your goods to your front door.
- If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase, we can happily offer you an exchange or refund, provided you contact us within 7 days of receiving the item. Please contact us at email@example.com to discuss your options
- All purchases on art and rugs are final and can not be returned for a refund / exchange / credit note, unless deemed faulty. We do not accept any returns on sale goods.
- Any returned item must be in perfect, unused condition with no damage to the item or the packaging and all tags still attached.
- Unfortunately, we do not refund the original shipping fee, nor do we cover the return shipping fee unless the product is faulty.
- We cannot accept responsibility for items returned that are lost in transit back to us. To avoid this, we recommend you using registered post or a trackable courier.
- All prices are listed in Australian dollars and are subject to a goods and service tax of 10% which is included in the price.
- We accept Credit Cards (Visa, Mastercard) and Paypal
Monday—Friday 9 am—5 pm
M: 0413 201 696