Bells Beach Incense
“Where the bush meets the surf” This scent has 22 essential oils that as soon as you open the box you will smell something so amazing that you will want to burn this straight away. Think a dark and stormy scent with smoky eucalyptus undertones.
The Bells Beach Incense Sticks scent was inspired by the hometown of Byron Bay, and the historic beach that holds so much history - this scent will transform you to a very special place.
The word “incense” itself is from the Latin word “incendere” which means “to burn”. The word “incense” is also closely tied to the Latin word “incensus” which means “to cause a passion or emotion to become aroused”.
It is a slow burning combination of plant-based materials, including fragrant woods, and essential oils which emits fragrant smoke upon lighting.
Incense is first lit by flame and quickly put out once the flame “catches". In its wake, the flame leaves a smoldering ember which catalyzes a slow burn of the incense, allowing it to release a fragrant smoke whose scent is created by the combination of its burning components. Incense often evokes sentiment and states of mind which go far beyond the physical manifestation of its scent. Incense is frequently used in meditation as an agent to bring alertness to the mind and help cleanse distracting thoughts.
The fragrant smoke from incense can have the remarkable property of creating a spiritual atmosphere which can have diverse uses from priming a calming space by simply filling the everyday household with a sense of calm and transcendence.
- Incense rids impurities and brings harmony
- Incense alerts the mind and senses
- Incense serves as a companion in solitude
- Incense brings peace and calms the mind when busy
Our Incense is heavenly scented with a combination of local oils which when burnt can reduce stress reduction, lift depression, and restore or enhance emotional health.
60 Sticks. 30 hour burn time.
Tea Tree oil, Eucalyptus Blue Mallee oil, Grapefruit oil, Orange oil, Lemon oil, Cedarwood oil, Sandalwood oil, Patchouli oil, Bergamot oil, Clove Leaf oil, Mandarin oil, Celery seed oil, Clary Sage oil.
Care: Always burn supervised and keep out of reach of children.
- $9.95 Regular shipping. Due to Covid, please allow an extra 7-10 days for shipping.
- $20 Express shipping. Due to high parcel volumes, we cannot guarantee delivery times.
- $33 Flat rate shipping Australia wide on Lighting.
- Bulk/ Large items including, lockers, framed art & furniture will incur a shipping fee. Shipping will be calculated by size and weight of the item. Alternatively shipping invoice will be sent via email once purchase has been made.
- Locker orders will be sent to you directly from the suppliers warehouse, shipping on these items may take a 7 days longer to be despatched.
- Free Local Pickup available to Newcastle & Lake Macquarie Region NSW. Pickup location is Valentine 2280 (Monday - Friday) (Excludes Mustard Made & We Ponder- If you select this option at checkout we will email you with an invoice for shipping)
- Free Local Delivery within a 10km radius of 2290 (Gateshead NSW). (Excludes Mustard Made & We Ponder - If you select this option at checkout we will email you with an invoice for shipping)
- Delivery Days: Monday & Friday (9am-5pm).
- For international customers, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote.
- Orders placed during weekdays will be processed and shipped within 1-2 business days (excludes public holidays). You will be supplied with a tracking number once your package has been shipped so you can track your goods to your front door.
- Due to Covid-19 delivery times may vary.
- If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase, we can happily offer you an exchange or refund, provided you contact us within 7 days of receiving the item. Please contact us at email@example.com to discuss your options
- All purchases on art, lockers and lighting are final and can not be returned for a refund / exchange / credit note, unless deemed faulty.
- We do not accept any returns on sale goods.
- Any returned item must be in perfect, unused condition with no damage to the item or the packaging and all tags still attached.
- Unfortunately, we do not refund the original shipping fee, nor do we cover the return shipping fee unless the product is faulty.
- We cannot accept responsibility for items returned that are lost in transit back to us. To avoid this, we recommend you using registered post or a trackable courier.
- All prices are listed in Australian dollars and are subject to a goods and service tax of 10% which is included in the price.
- We accept Credit Cards (Visa, Mastercard), Paypal & AfterPay
Monday—Friday 9 am—5 pm
M: 0413 201 696