Beaker Candle - 330gm
330gm Beaker Candle
Who doesn't love a candle which is different to all others. This Beaker candle is not only unique, but will also bring out the inner scientist in you. Alchemy Soy candles are individually hand poured into chemistry glassware such as beakers and conical flasks. Minimalist and industrial trends inspire these small batch candles and the Alchemy team lives by the mantra “less is more”.
Australia - A quintessential Australian fragrance with essential notes of woody fir needle, leafy greens and bottom notes of native flora
Burnt Iron Bark - Rich bark smoke top notes, with a smooth nutmeg and bush spice finish
Lychee & Black Tea - Refreshing and uplifting fragrance, delicate black tea with a sweet and tart lychee after note
Seagrass & Vetiver - A rejuvenating fresh scent of fig alongside green bamboo, seagrass, orange flower and vetiver
Wild Fig - Green herbal base, strong botanical and foliage fragrance
80 hours burn time
Handmade in Australia
100% Natural Soy Wax
9.8 x 13cm
- $9.95 Regular shipping. Due to Covid, please allow an extra 7-10 days for shipping.
- Bulk/ Large items (framed art) will incur a shipping fee. Shipping will be calculated by size and weight of the item. Alternatively shipping invoice will be sent via email once purchase has been made.
- Free Local Pickup available to Newcastle & Lake Macquarie Region NSW. Pickup location is Valentine 2280 (Monday - Friday)
- Free Local Delivery within a 10km radius of 2290 (Gateshead NSW).
- Delivery Days: Monday & Friday (9am-5pm)
- Orders placed during weekdays will be processed and shipped within 1-2 business days (excludes public holidays). You will be supplied with a tracking number once your package has been shipped so you can track your goods to your front door.
- Due to Covid-19 delivery times may vary.
- If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase, we can happily offer you an exchange or refund, provided you contact us within 7 days of receiving the item. Please contact us at email@example.com to discuss your options
- We do not accept any returns on sale goods (this includes Closing Down Sale)
- Any returned item must be in perfect, unused condition with no damage to the item or the packaging and all tags still attached.
- Unfortunately, we do not refund the original shipping fee, nor do we cover the return shipping fee unless the product is faulty.
- We cannot accept responsibility for items returned that are lost in transit back to us. To avoid this, we recommend you using registered post or a trackable courier.
- All prices are listed in Australian dollars and are subject to a goods and service tax of 10% which is included in the price.
- We accept Credit Cards (Visa, Mastercard), Paypal & AfterPay
Monday—Friday 9 am—5 pm
M: 0413 201 696