Baby and Toddler Swing - Smokey Grey
Your little one is going to have a grin from ear to ear when swinging in their baby and toddler swing.
Everyone knows how fun swinging is but did you know that it also is a great tool in your child's development. Swinging is an amazing movement in that it can both create excitement and fun but also relaxation, adapting to the needs of your child. It is also great to help develop their sight focus, balance, co-ordination and spatial skills.
This swing is an exclusive and attractive baby swing and toddler swing for the home environment, indoors and out, skillfully crafted with top quality materials. The timeless natural design and colour means this swing will complement any home and garden environment.
The swing converts from a baby swing to a toddler swing using the domed leg divider when your toddler is around 3 years old. This makes the swing suitable from approximate 6-months to 6 years (Up to 40kg).
Made from natural durable timber, rot proof canvas, 10mm yachting braid and stainless steel fittings the swing is well equipped to handle the outdoor elements.
- $9.95 Flat rate shipping Australia wide. Excludes (rugs, lockers, bassinets, moses baskets, furniture & lighting).
- $29.00 Flat rate shipping Australia wide on Pott Lighting (Calo Pendants).
- Weave Rugs will incur a flat rate $35 shipping per rug.
- Bulk/ Large items including rugs, lockers, bassinets, Moses baskets & furniture will incur a shipping fee. Shipping invoice will be sent via email once purchase has been made. Alternatively you can email us prior to purchase for a shipping quote.
- Free local pickup available to Newcastle & Lake Macquarie Region NSW. Pickup location is Valentine 2280.
- For international customers, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote.
- Orders placed during weekdays will be processed and shipped within 1-2 business days. (excludes public holidays). You will be supplied with a tracking number once your package has been shipped so you can track your goods to your front door.
- Due to Covid-19 delivery times may vary.
- If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase, we can happily offer you an exchange or refund, provided you contact us within 7 days of receiving the item. Please contact us at email@example.com to discuss your options
- All purchases on art and rugs are final and can not be returned for a refund / exchange / credit note, unless deemed faulty. We do not accept any returns on sale goods.
- Any returned item must be in perfect, unused condition with no damage to the item or the packaging and all tags still attached.
- Unfortunately, we do not refund the original shipping fee, nor do we cover the return shipping fee unless the product is faulty.
- We cannot accept responsibility for items returned that are lost in transit back to us. To avoid this, we recommend you using registered post or a trackable courier.
- All prices are listed in Australian dollars and are subject to a goods and service tax of 10% which is included in the price.
- We accept Credit Cards (Visa, Mastercard) and Paypal
Monday—Friday 9 am—5 pm
M: 0413 201 696