Atlas Rug - Seasalt
The mini chevron design used on the Atlas rug creates a subtle but interesting pattern that is easy to live with. Less pronounced than the design on the Matterhorn, the pattern is a gentle wave across the rug, and the warp threads are matched to the overall colourway.
Featuring jute and undyed Himalayan wool handwoven together, and finished with a braided edge, the Atlas floor rug is hard wearing. Its strength and robustness come from the higher twist count in the yarn, and the natural hard-wearing properties of the jute. The Atlas rug will work perfectly in any space in your home - from under a dining table through to an open plan living room.
50% Wool, 40% Jute and 10% Cotton
Dimensions: 200cm x 300cm
Want a custom size?
Each style of Weave Rugs can be custom made to your exact dimensions. Simply email us with the dimensions of your choosing and we will send you a quote.
Features full cotton backing and edging for improved longevity and wear.
We recommend treating spots and spills immediately with warm water and paper towel. If the stain persists, contact a professional rug cleaner as soon as possible. Do not scrub rugs as it may cause permanent pile damage. Vacuum regularly with low suction power. Avoid direct sunlight. Regularly rotate your rug to ensure even wear. Use professional rug cleaners only. Shedding of fibres from new rugs is to be expected and will reduce with time.
Ethically handmade in partnership with Care & Fair
"Images supplied by Weave"
- $9.95 Flat rate shipping Australia wide. Excludes (rugs, lockers, bassinets, moses baskets, furniture & lighting).
- $29.00 Flat rate shipping Australia wide on Pott Lighting (Calo Pendants).
- Weave Rugs will incur a flat rate $35 shipping per rug.
- Bulk/ Large items including rugs, lockers, bassinets, Moses baskets & furniture will incur a shipping fee. Shipping invoice will be sent via email once purchase has been made. Alternatively you can email us prior to purchase for a shipping quote.
- Free local pickup available to Newcastle & Lake Macquarie Region NSW. Pickup location is Valentine 2280.
- For international customers, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote.
- Orders placed during weekdays will be processed and shipped within 1-2 business days. (excludes public holidays). You will be supplied with a tracking number once your package has been shipped so you can track your goods to your front door.
- Due to Covid-19 delivery times may vary.
- If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase, we can happily offer you an exchange or refund, provided you contact us within 7 days of receiving the item. Please contact us at email@example.com to discuss your options
- All purchases on art and rugs are final and can not be returned for a refund / exchange / credit note, unless deemed faulty. We do not accept any returns on sale goods.
- Any returned item must be in perfect, unused condition with no damage to the item or the packaging and all tags still attached.
- Unfortunately, we do not refund the original shipping fee, nor do we cover the return shipping fee unless the product is faulty.
- We cannot accept responsibility for items returned that are lost in transit back to us. To avoid this, we recommend you using registered post or a trackable courier.
- All prices are listed in Australian dollars and are subject to a goods and service tax of 10% which is included in the price.
- We accept Credit Cards (Visa, Mastercard) and Paypal
Monday—Friday 9 am—5 pm
M: 0413 201 696