One of Weaves most popular rugs, the Andes brings texture to your room with its handwoven rib design.
Andes is a handwoven textured floor rug featuring a rib design.It uses a chunky spun wool yarn, together with warp threads in cotton to tie down the chunky woollen yarn. The combination gives the rug strength, and stability as well as visual interest. The rug is finished with a braided edge. The Andes rug is recommended for bedrooms and sitting rooms, but it's not ideal for under a dining room table.
Feather colourway features undyed wool in darker tones.
50% wool and 50% cotton
Dimensions: 200cm x 300cm
Want a custom size?
Each style of Weave Rugs can be custom made to your exact dimensions. Simply email us with the dimensions of your choosing and we will send you a quote.
Featuring full cotton backing and edging for improved longevity and wear.
Hand woven in Northern India, using traditional techniques to create floor rugs that are warm, classic and a pleasure to have in your home.
We recommend treating spots and spills immediately with warm water and paper towel. If the stain persists, contact a professional rug cleaner as soon as possible. Do not scrub rugs as it may cause permanent pile damage. Vacuum regularly with low suction power. Avoid direct sunlight. Regularly rotate your rug to ensure even wear. Use professional rug cleaners only. Shedding of fibres from new rugs is to be expected and will reduce with time.
Ethically handmade in partnership with Care & Fair
"Images supplied by Weave"
- $9.95 Flat rate shipping Australia wide. Excludes (rugs, lockers, framed art, furniture & lighting).
- $29.00 Flat rate shipping Australia wide on Lighting (Calo Pendants).
- Weave Rugs will incur a flat rate $35 shipping per rug.
- Bulk/ Large items including rugs, lockers, framed art & furniture will incur a shipping fee. Shipping will be calculated by size and weight of the item. Alternatively shipping invoice will be sent via email once purchase has been made.
- Free Local Pickup available to Newcastle & Lake Macquarie Region NSW. Pickup location is Valentine 2280 (Monday - Friday)
- Free Local Delivery within a 10km radius of 2290 (Gateshead NSW). Delivery Days: Monday & Friday (9am-6pm).
- For international customers, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote.
- Orders placed during weekdays will be processed and shipped within 1-2 business days (excludes public holidays). You will be supplied with a tracking number once your package has been shipped so you can track your goods to your front door.
- Due to Covid-19 delivery times may vary.
- If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase, we can happily offer you an exchange or refund, provided you contact us within 7 days of receiving the item. Please contact us at email@example.com to discuss your options
- All purchases on art, lockers and rugs are final and can not be returned for a refund / exchange / credit note, unless deemed faulty. We do not accept any returns on sale goods.
- Any returned item must be in perfect, unused condition with no damage to the item or the packaging and all tags still attached.
- Unfortunately, we do not refund the original shipping fee, nor do we cover the return shipping fee unless the product is faulty.
- We cannot accept responsibility for items returned that are lost in transit back to us. To avoid this, we recommend you using registered post or a trackable courier.
- All prices are listed in Australian dollars and are subject to a goods and service tax of 10% which is included in the price.
- We accept Credit Cards (Visa, Mastercard), Paypal & AfterPay
Monday—Friday 9 am—5 pm
M: 0413 201 696