Almonte Floor Rug
The Almonte floor rug by Weave is a super thick, soft and luxurious floor rug. It features a sophisticated hand-woven loom knotted design with a lustrous patina.
The Oyster colourway is a neutral look with mottling silver tones throughout.
The Shale colourway features mineral tones throughout.
The softness underfoot comes from the wool and bamboo silk blend. Due to the subtlety in the colours, this floor rug is best suited to low-traffic areas such as bedrooms, nurseries and sitting rooms. This is a beautiful rug to add texture and interest, as well as warmth and comfort, to a room.
70% silk and 30% wool blend
Dimensions: 2m x 3m
Want a custom size?
Each style of Weave Rugs can be custom made to your exact dimensions. Simply email us with the dimensions of your choosing and we will send you a quote.
Features a full woven cotton backing and braided cotton edging for improved longevity and wear.
Suitable for low-traffic areas such as the bedroom
Ethically handmade in partnership with Care & Fair
"Images supplied by Weave"
- $9.95 Flat rate shipping Australia wide. Excludes (rugs, lockers, bassinets, moses baskets, storage cases, furniture & lighting).
- $19.95 Flat rate shipping Australia wide on Belle & Co Storage Cases
- $29.00 Flat rate shipping Australia wide on Pott Lighting (Calo Pendants).
- Weave Rugs will incur a flat rate $35 shipping per rug.
- Bulk/ Large items including rugs, lockers, bassinets, Moses baskets & furniture will incur a shipping fee. Shipping invoice will be sent via email once purchase has been made. Alternatively you can email us prior to purchase for a shipping quote.
- Free local pickup available to Newcastle & Lake Macquarie Region NSW. Pickup location is Valentine 2280.
- Free local delivery available to Newcastle & Lake Macquarie Region NSW. Must be located within a 20km radius of Valentine.
- For international customers, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote.
- Orders placed during weekdays will be processed and shipped within 1-2 business days. (excludes public holidays). You will be supplied with a tracking number once your package has been shipped so you can track your goods to your front door.
- If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase, we can happily offer you an exchange or refund, provided you contact us within 7 days of receiving the item. Please contact us at email@example.com to discuss your options
- All purchases on art and rugs are final and can not be returned for a refund / exchange / credit note, unless deemed faulty. We do not accept any returns on sale goods.
- Any returned item must be in perfect, unused condition with no damage to the item or the packaging and all tags still attached.
- Unfortunately, we do not refund the original shipping fee, nor do we cover the return shipping fee unless the product is faulty.
- We cannot accept responsibility for items returned that are lost in transit back to us. To avoid this, we recommend you using registered post or a trackable courier.
- All prices are listed in Australian dollars and are subject to a goods and service tax of 10% which is included in the price.
- We accept Credit Cards (Visa, Mastercard) and Paypal
Monday—Friday 9 am—5 pm
M: 0413 201 696