Activated Charcoal Clay Masque - 200ml
RAW | NATURAL | ORGANIC | VEGAN FRIENDLY | CRUELTY FREE | HANDMADE - CHARCOAL CLAY MASQUE
Activated charcoal is known for its detoxifying properties. It has the ability to draw toxins, oil and dirt from the skin helping you to achieve a flawless complexion and fight acne.
This face masque is suitable for all skin types. Beneficial for acne prone skin.
Makes 16+ applications.
Includes application brush & mixing spoon.
INGREDIENTS: Kaolin (White Clay), Carbo Activatus (Activated Charcoal), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojba) Esters.
DIRECTIONS: Mix a small amount of clay with water to form a paste. Apply facial evenly with application brush leaving eyes and nostrils clear. Relax for 5 minutes as the clay begins to dry. Rinse off with warm water and moisturise as usual. Any excess clay can be used as a body masque.
- $9.95 Flat rate shipping. Due to Covid, please allow an extra 7-10 days for shipping.
- $33 Flat rate shipping Australia wide on Lighting.
- Bulk/ Large items including, lockers, framed art & furniture will incur a shipping fee. Shipping will be calculated by size and weight of the item. Alternatively shipping invoice will be sent via email once purchase has been made.
- Mustard Made orders will be sent to you directly from the Mustard Made warehouse, shipping on these items may take a 7 days longer to be despatched.
- Free Local Pickup available to Newcastle & Lake Macquarie Region NSW. Pickup location is Valentine 2280 (Monday - Friday) (Excludes Mustard Made & We Ponder- If you select this option at checkout we will email you with an invoice for shipping)
- Free Local Delivery within a 10km radius of 2290 (Gateshead NSW). (Excludes Mustard Made & We Ponder - If you select this option at checkout we will email you with an invoice for shipping)
- Delivery Days: Monday & Friday (9am-5pm).
- For international customers, please email us at email@example.com for a quote.
- Orders placed during weekdays will be processed and shipped within 1-2 business days (excludes public holidays). You will be supplied with a tracking number once your package has been shipped so you can track your goods to your front door.
- Due to Covid-19 delivery times may vary.
- If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase, we can happily offer you an exchange or refund, provided you contact us within 7 days of receiving the item. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your options
- All purchases on art, lockers and lighting are final and can not be returned for a refund / exchange / credit note, unless deemed faulty.
- We do not accept any returns on sale goods.
- Any returned item must be in perfect, unused condition with no damage to the item or the packaging and all tags still attached.
- Unfortunately, we do not refund the original shipping fee, nor do we cover the return shipping fee unless the product is faulty.
- We cannot accept responsibility for items returned that are lost in transit back to us. To avoid this, we recommend you using registered post or a trackable courier.
- All prices are listed in Australian dollars and are subject to a goods and service tax of 10% which is included in the price.
- We accept Credit Cards (Visa, Mastercard), Paypal & AfterPay
Monday—Friday 9 am—5 pm
M: 0413 201 696