Blue Bath Brew Pockets
BLUE BATH BREW POCKETS - WHAT DOES IT DO?
Do you enjoy slowing down in the busyness of life, and soaking in a relaxing warm bath? Then meet our Brew Pockets! AKA big giant tea bags for the bath. They infuse the bath water with colour and botanical goodness to create a fun and relaxing bath experience, leaving your skin feeling revitalised and silky smooth.
These biodegradable Blue Bath Brew Pockets are filled with a delicious blend of butterfly pea flowers, coconut milk, aloe vera, epsom salt and so much more! Together these brew pockets will infuse the water with an array of vitamins, magnesium and minerals, which work to restore your skin, soothe and relax muscle tension, as well as give your skin a big dose of nourishment and love.
Each box contains 3 x 50g tea bags, packaged inside individual cello bags. Both of which are 100% home compostable.
HOW DO I USE IT?
Place 1 tea bag into the bath under the warm running water. Gently squeeze the bag to release the botanical essence. Relax and soak for 15 to 20 minutes. Once you're done, pop your used brew pockets + cello bags in the compost, they’re biodegradable!
WHAT'S IN IT?
Epsom Salt, Coconut Milk Powder*, Arrowroot Powder*, Butterfly Pea Flower Powder, Butterfly Pea Flowers, Aloe Vera Powder*, Kelp Powder*, Cornflower Petals, Calendula Petals*, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil (Jojoba Oil), Jasminum Sambac Flower Extract (Jasmine Oil), Backhousia citriodora (lemon myrtle)*, Cananga Odorata (Ylang Ylang). - * Denotes Organic
- $9.95 Flat rate shipping Australia wide. Excludes (rugs, lockers, framed art, furniture & lighting).
- $29.00 Flat rate shipping Australia wide on Lighting (Calo Pendants).
- Weave Rugs will incur a flat rate $35 shipping per rug.
- Bulk/ Large items including rugs, lockers, framed art & furniture will incur a shipping fee. Shipping will be calculated by size and weight of the item. Alternatively shipping invoice will be sent via email once purchase has been made.
- Free Local Pickup available to Newcastle & Lake Macquarie Region NSW. Pickup location is Valentine 2280 (Monday - Friday)
- Free Local Delivery within a 10km radius of 2290 (Gateshead NSW). Delivery Days: Monday & Friday (9am-6pm).
- For international customers, please email us at email@example.com for a quote.
- Orders placed during weekdays will be processed and shipped within 1-2 business days (excludes public holidays). You will be supplied with a tracking number once your package has been shipped so you can track your goods to your front door.
- Due to Covid-19 delivery times may vary.
- If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase, we can happily offer you an exchange or refund, provided you contact us within 7 days of receiving the item. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your options
- All purchases on art, lockers and rugs are final and can not be returned for a refund / exchange / credit note, unless deemed faulty. We do not accept any returns on sale goods.
- Any returned item must be in perfect, unused condition with no damage to the item or the packaging and all tags still attached.
- Unfortunately, we do not refund the original shipping fee, nor do we cover the return shipping fee unless the product is faulty.
- We cannot accept responsibility for items returned that are lost in transit back to us. To avoid this, we recommend you using registered post or a trackable courier.
- All prices are listed in Australian dollars and are subject to a goods and service tax of 10% which is included in the price.
- We accept Credit Cards (Visa, Mastercard), Paypal & AfterPay
Monday—Friday 9 am—5 pm
M: 0413 201 696