Rose Clay Masque - 200ml
RAW | NATURAL | ORGANIC | VEGAN FRIENDLY | CRUELTY FREE | HANDMADE
Suitable for all skin types, Rose Clay can be very beneficial for sensitive or mature skin. It is hydrating and firming while improving the texture of your skin.
Makes 16+ applications.
Includes Application brush and spoon
INGREDIENTS: Illite Clay, Kaolin (White Clay), Red Iron Oxide (Pink Clay), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut Milk) Powder, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice Powder*, Chamomilla Recutita (Chamomile) Flower Extract, Lavandula (Lavender) Anguvstifolia Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Esters, - * Organic Ingredients
DIRECTIONS: Mix a small amount of clay with water to form a paste. Apply facial evenly with application brush leaving eyes and nostrils clear. Relax for 5 minutes as the clay begins to dry. Rinse off with warm water and moisturise as usual. Any excess clay can be used as a body masque.
- $9.95 Flat rate shipping Australia wide. Excludes (rugs, lockers, framed art, furniture & lighting).
- $29.00 Flat rate shipping Australia wide on Lighting (Calo Pendants).
- Weave Rugs will incur a flat rate $35 shipping per rug.
- Bulk/ Large items including rugs, lockers, framed art & furniture will incur a shipping fee. Shipping will be calculated by size and weight of the item. Alternatively shipping invoice will be sent via email once purchase has been made.
- Free Local Pickup available to Newcastle & Lake Macquarie Region NSW. Pickup location is Valentine 2280 (Monday - Friday)
- Free Local Delivery within a 10km radius of 2290 (Gateshead NSW). Delivery Days: Monday & Friday (9am-6pm).
- For international customers, please email us at email@example.com for a quote.
- Orders placed during weekdays will be processed and shipped within 1-2 business days (excludes public holidays). You will be supplied with a tracking number once your package has been shipped so you can track your goods to your front door.
- Due to Covid-19 delivery times may vary.
- If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase, we can happily offer you an exchange or refund, provided you contact us within 7 days of receiving the item. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your options
- All purchases on art, lockers and rugs are final and can not be returned for a refund / exchange / credit note, unless deemed faulty. We do not accept any returns on sale goods.
- Any returned item must be in perfect, unused condition with no damage to the item or the packaging and all tags still attached.
- Unfortunately, we do not refund the original shipping fee, nor do we cover the return shipping fee unless the product is faulty.
- We cannot accept responsibility for items returned that are lost in transit back to us. To avoid this, we recommend you using registered post or a trackable courier.
- All prices are listed in Australian dollars and are subject to a goods and service tax of 10% which is included in the price.
- We accept Credit Cards (Visa, Mastercard), Paypal & AfterPay
Monday—Friday 9 am—5 pm
M: 0413 201 696